Preschoolers and kindergartners have a natural curiosity to explore and learn about the world around them through experimentation, observation, and play. This kit was developed according to the current educational philosophy of fostering children’s inquisitiveness and interests by providing them with tools and open-ended learning experiences to optimally support their development.
- Experimenting freely with a variety of safe and engaging tools stimulates creativity and the spirit of scientific thinking.
- The 24 large, plastic scientific tools are durable, reusable, and easy-to-handle to ensure long-lasting fun and exploration.
- The tools include a unique, multipurpose 14-piece screw-together system with tubes, funnels, lids, connectors, and perforated disks that can be used in a multitude of ways.
- Also included are large and small measuring spoons, a test tube rack, a pipette, a hand magnifier, magnetic rings and stand set, and 10 illustrated experiment cards to visually guide children.
- The 16-page, full-color manual explains to parents and adult supervisors how these tools should be presented to their children and gives insight into a child’s developmental stages.
- Start laying the groundwork for strong STEM related skills and comprehension. This kit helps develop fine motor skills, science and math skills, problem-solving skills, and reasoning and concept development skills.